Skilvul is a social enterprise with a mission to build accessible tech education for everyone.
At Skilvul we treat each other with respect and communicate with empathy. We support each other even though it is not part of our job description.
We try to create a working culture where everyone is responsible for their own time. We require you to work efficiently and spend time wisely. We hope that nobody is working late here. We do not want to boss you around. In fact, you will be able to speak freely to anyone, including the top executives, about anything. We treat each others’ time valuable and ask kindly for each other’s attention and help despite positions.
We expect you to prioritize and fulfill your responsibilities, but you are also welcome to pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family, hang out with friends, and do other stuff that you are passionate about.
We hope that you can have a more meaningful and purposeful life by working at Skilvul.
- Develop social media design materials using provided templates, including e-newsletter, blogs, and fundraising efforts
- Execute, manage, and monitor Markoding's social Media Channels
- Support project managers on data management, development of project proposals, reports, and other administration tasks
- Able to work remotely and independently
- Experienced in project management, developing and executing programs/events
- Excellent communication skills, both in Indonesian and in English
- Committed to empowering youth in Indonesia through technology and innovation
- Internship fee (paid)
- Team Learning Wallet
- Insights on how a young company operates, with real hands-on start-up experience
- Gain industry knowledge and networking opportunities esp in the ed-tech sector.
- Learn creative problem solving and innovation directly from start-up Co-founders