Skilvul is a social enterprise with a mission to build accessible tech education for everyone.
Currently, we provide intensive coding bootcamp, corporate training, and part-time courses for on-demand digital skills. At Skilvul, we treat each other with respect and communicate with empathy. We support each other even though it is not part of our job description.
We try to create a working culture where everyone is responsible for their own time. We require you to work efficiently and spend time wisely. We hope that nobody is working late here. We do not want to boss you around. In fact, you will be able to speak freely to anyone, including the top executives, about anything. We treat each others’ time as valuable and ask kindly for each other’s attention and help despite our positions. We expect you to prioritize and fulfill your responsibilities, but you are also welcome to pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family, hang out with friends, and do other stuff that you are passionate about. We hope that you can have a more meaningful and purposeful life by working at Skilvul.
As a Learning Strategy Intern, your primary responsibility is for the full spectrum of learning strategy: managing administration needs of Monitoring and Evaluation Team (main job), manage several excel formulation (if needed).
This is a paid, remote, part time, internship position (flexible hours - estimated up to 20 hours per week). Your scope of work will be (not limited to):
- Administration Task: Input data from Learning Commitment, Logic Test, Pre-and-Post Test, Baseline and Endline, Program Evaluation, Event Evaluation (webinar), Socioeconomic Survey, FGD, and People's Choice Awards form into Quiz Skilvul’s platform and/or Google form (according to the needs)
- Making sure the aforementioned data goes smoothly and being mindful of the data deadlines for future collaboration with the team that handles data cleaning
- Make sure all the data above is properly organized in the application folder
- Validate data accuracy, integrity, and adherence to established standards and guidelines using Excel's features, including VLOOKUP and INDEX-MATCH.
- At least University Students who are waiting for graduation (have completed all courses and thesis) or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proactive in asking questions and not embarrassed to ask for clarification if it is not clear
- Passionate in administration task and excel formulations
- Have a strong desire to learn new things
- Knowledge of data management (at least neat and tidy)
- Strong interest in educational technology and data management
- Academic-level writing and research skills
- High computer literacy (Google's tools and Ms Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and assertive