SKILVUL GROUP is a social enterprise with a mission to build accessible tech education for everyone.
Currently, we offer an online training & certification platform for on-demand digital skills (Skilvul), for anyone who wishes to become a programmer. At Skilvul Group, we treat each other with respect and communicate with empathy. We support each other even though it is not part of our job description.
We try to create a working culture where everyone is responsible for their own time. We require you to work efficiently and spend time wisely. We hope that nobody is working late here. We do not want to boss you around. In fact, you will be able to speak freely to anyone, including the top executives, about anything. We treat each other’s time as valuable and ask kindly for each other’s attention and help despite positions.
We expect you to prioritize and fulfill your responsibilities, but you are also welcome to pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family, hang out with friends, and do other stuff that you are passionate about. We hope that you can have a more meaningful and purposeful life by working at Skilvul Group.
As the Women-Focused Project Leader, you will play a pivotal role in driving our mission forward. We're looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the creative/digital marketing industry, who is deeply passionate about women's empowerment. A strong emphasis will be placed on your ability to cultivate and manage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the women's empowerment space.
- Develop, manage and curate engaging content across our social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, Newsletter, etc)
- Manage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the women's empowerment space
- Identify and secure brand partnerships and collaborations that resonate with our mission
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies tailored to our target audience
- Maintain existing internal community and community program activation
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, fostering a culture of growth and empowerment
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in marketing strategies
- This job position is specifically open to female applicants
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the creative/digital marketing industry
- Strong background in digital marketing, including proficiency in SEO, SEM, and content marketing
- Proven experience in managing social media platforms and creating engaging content
- Demonstrated success in cultivating and managing KOL relationships, with a keen understanding of their influence and impact
- Track record of securing brand deals and partnerships
- Passionate about women's empowerment and committed to driving positive change
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills