SKILVUL GROUP is a social enterprise with a mission to build accessible tech education for everyone.
Currently, we offer an online training & certification platform for on-demand digital skills (Skilvul), for anyone who wishes to become a programmer. At Skilvul Group, we treat each other with respect and communicate with empathy. We support each other even though it is not part of our job description.
We try to create a working culture where everyone is responsible for their own time. We require you to work efficiently and spend time wisely. We hope that nobody is working late here. We do not want to boss you around. In fact, you will be able to speak freely to anyone, including the top executives, about anything. We treat each other’s time as valuable and ask kindly for each other’s attention and help despite positions.
We expect you to prioritize and fulfill your responsibilities, but you are also welcome to pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family, hang out with friends, and do other stuff that you are passionate about. We hope that you can have a more meaningful and purposeful life by working at Skilvul Group.
As a Finance Administration Intern, your main responsibilities will be supporting all related administrative tasks of the finance-operations team for the project under Markoding, especially the ongoing project with one of the International NGO. The working period would be from Jan - March 2024.
It is a paid internship with full-time working term and remote.
- Finance Administrative
- Manage the administration of finance related to Markoding’s Project such as checking and setting payment schedules for projects of Markoding, collecting and storing records for all transactions (invoices, fund requests, timesheets, etc).
- Project Administrative. Manage administration related to Markoding’s Project and update all the finance procedures needed.
- Assist, Support, and Report to Finance Specialists (Sr)
- You should at least on your last semester in university (not in the peak study schedule) or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- All backgrounds are welcome – but we’d love to hear from someone who has experience in finance administration
- Knowledge of taxation as well as its administration.
- Knowledge and basic fundamental practice in financial administration and payment workflow
- Able to attend offline team meetings in Jakarta. During the project, team meetings will be held offline at least once a month in the Jakarta Area.
- Attention to detail, Strong initiative, and ownership, Passion to share knowledge
- Have a good communication skill and can clearly articulate your opinion, ideas, and suggestions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remote environment
- Able to join immediately