Skilvul is a social enterprise with a mission to build accessible tech education for everyone.
At Skilvul we treat each other with respect and communicate with empathy. We support each other even though it is not part of our job description.
We try to create a working culture where everyone is responsible for their own time. We require you to work efficiently and spend time wisely. We hope that nobody is working late here. We do not want to boss you around. In fact, you will be able to speak freely to anyone, including the top executives, about anything. We treat each others’ time valuable and ask kindly for each other’s attention and help despite positions.
We expect you to prioritize and fulfill your responsibilities, but you are also welcome to pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family, hang out with friends, and do other stuff that you are passionate about.
We hope that you can have a more meaningful and purposeful life by working at Skilvul.
- At least on your last semester in university (not in the peak study schedule) or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good listeners and communicators
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy and understanding as well as the ability to listen to different perspectives and encourage great communication among team
- Excellent organizational skills to communicate expectations for each activity, keep teams focused on the task at hand, and conclude each task fully
- Willingness to adapt, be flexible, and improvise as the situation requires it
- Ability to keep the group’s energy levels high
- Having a stable internet connection & laptop
What Will You Do:
- Reduce or eliminate assumptions during Zoom Breakout Workshop Session
- Help Facilitators to organize, manage, and run remote facilitations
- Demonstrate online facilitation tools as needed to run virtual workshops
- Helping your assigned teams submit their task to ideas for solutions
- Monitoring participants, answering questions, and providing feedback via Whatsapp Group Chat related to the program.
- Join weekly sync Facilitators every week